Want to join us? Apply here!

Moderator: Officers

Forum rules
 ! Message from: Officers
How to apply:

• Click the “New Topic”-Button
  • Set the subject of your post to: “Application: NAME SPEC CLASS
  • Fill out the application template

Note: A thorough application will always work greatly in your favour.
Megasadonios

[SOCIAL] Megasadonios - Warrior

Post by Megasadonios » 15 Jan 2020, 22:53

Personal Info
———————————————————————

Name: Anthony

Nationality: Greek

Free word about yourself: Musician, warrior, simple greek guy!

What made you apply to Endurance: My brother (char name Layonel) told me to start on this server cause you have been hes raiding buddies for a loong time. Now that i dinged 60 and got Pre raid gear, i guess it was due time i applied.

Have you been in any other guild(s) on Earthshaker?: Amnesia, but just for the leveling part and a couple of raids.

Please tell us about your past raiding history (Retail + Private Servers) if you have any: Pretty experienced in Wotlk both in retail and in private servers, first time playing vanilla tho.

How did you find out about Endurance?: My brother + i've seen some you guys around!

Do you know anyone in the guild that could put in a good word for you?: Layonel (although not technically a guild member atm :P) (I'm working on getting him to start again, it's gonna happen soon!)

Character info
———————————————————————

Character Name: Megasadonios

Character Class: Warrior

Character Race: Dwarf

Character Level: 60

Are you attuned to Molten core?: yes

Are you attuned to Onyxia?: yes

Are you attuned to Blackwing Lair?: yes

Endurance raid primarily on Wednesdays and Thursdays at 18.45 – 23.00 server time. During phases of raid progression this will change to Wednesday, Thursday and Monday. Are you available to join atleast 2 of these raids a week?: I am

Anything else you would like to add to your application?: Hope to join you soon :)

Megasadonios

Re: Megasadonios - Warrior

Post by Megasadonios » 15 Jan 2020, 23:11

I ddnt specify my spec lol. I want to tank if thats possible, but im fine with DD in a cozy raid if that accomodates you guys. Currently Fury prot so I can both DD or tank in Dungeons.

Aristanton

Post by Aristanton » 16 Jan 2020, 18:42

Hi I am a veteran player from Feenix ED for those who remember me as Layonel aka "maker of news". I was actually planning on starting from the launch of classic but irl obligations held me back. I can vouch for my brother here who is a much more skilled player than I ever was in terms of playing this game. I am gonna start lvling my own paladin soon (TM) now that the little shit got me hooked :P

Dooze

Post by Dooze » 16 Jan 2020, 23:37

Welcome as social for now! Happy to have brother of Layonel around!