Want to join us? Apply here!

Moderator: Officers

Forum rules
 ! Message from: Officers
How to apply:

• Click the “New Topic”-Button
  • Set the subject of your post to: “Application: NAME SPEC CLASS
  • Fill out the application template

Note: A thorough application will always work greatly in your favour.
Kelruz

[ACCEPTED] Gnome Mage - Kelruz

Post by Kelruz » 10 Sep 2019, 20:50

Personal Info
———————————————————————

Name: Vetle

Nationality: Norwegian

Free word about yourself:
I'm from the southernmost tip of norway. Played since vanilla despite my fairly young age, but only barely got to 60 before the release of BC. In bc I got server first on more or less everything, including Illidan and KJ, despite hiding my age and not participating in voice chat LOL.

I'm a lot older now, and work in the fire department irl. Although my work times are predictable and will never interfere with raiding. I play ALOT of wow, and have cleared naxx multiple times on private servers so I know the ins- and outs of this game.

In regards to retail, I've gotten two rank 1s (that's #1 on the battlegroup) in 3v3. I've also raided in a world ~100 guild called BLOOM on Draenor. I can happily link logs etc. if that is something you guys are interrested in. Please do not hesitate to ask, but I figured I'd not talk too much about stuff you PROBABLY don't care about.

What made you apply to Endurance: Basically I transferred here to escape the queues and it seemed like you have a very dedicated team of officers. Website looks smashing btw!

Have you been in any other guild(s) on Earthshaker?: NOPE

Please tell us about your past raiding history (Retail + Private Servers) if you have any:
Basically just did, but I've basically raided at around the "cutting edge" level on retail for 13 years. Having periods of world ~2000 to world ~50 and ofcourse periods of far less success, only doing heroic/casual m+ etc. etc.

How did you find out about Endurance?:
I literally /who 60ed and did some research. You seemed the best option for me ^^

Do you know anyone in the guild that could put in a good word for you?: No :(

Character info
———————————————————————

Character Name: Kelruz

Character Class: Mage

Character Race: Gnome! Because they're awesome!

Character Level: 23

Are you attuned to Molten core?: No, i'm only 46 but will get to 60 FAST, I got a "late" start to vanilla

Are you attuned to Onyxia?: no

Are you attuned to Blackwing Lair?: no

Endurance raid primarily on Wednesdays and Thursdays at 18.45 – 23.00 server time. During phases of raid progression this will change to Wednesday, Thursday and Monday. Are you available to join atleast 2 of these raids a week?: I've maintained close to 100% attendance in my 13 years of playing, and I WILL continue that trend! Especially now, when the game I've wanted for 13 years is FINALLY here OFICIALLY! :D

Anything else you would like to add to your application?: I think that covers it! Hook me up on bnet larsen #21727 <3 Hoping for a positive response