Want to join us? Apply here!

Moderator: Officers

Forum rules
 ! Message from: Officers
How to apply:

• Click the “New Topic”-Button
  • Set the subject of your post to: “Application: NAME SPEC CLASS
  • Fill out the application template

Note: A thorough application will always work greatly in your favour.
rockhound

[ACCEPTED] Bismarck, Marksmanship, Hunter

Post by rockhound » 08 Sep 2019, 17:49

Personal Info
———————————————————————

Name: Oskar

Nationality: Swedish

Free word about yourself: A team player.

What made you apply to Endurance: Asked around about guilds on my Earthshaker alt and Endurance gave me a good impression. I like that you've raided together before on private servers, seems like a stable history to start from.

Have you been in any other guild(s) on Firemaw?: No, just one on Gehennas at the moment (Asylum).

Please tell us about your past raiding history (Retail + Private Servers) if you have any: I've mostly been a casual raider, and actually didn't raid in Vanilla at all. That's part of the reason I want to take the chance now that I'm older. But I've geeked out over pretty much every vanilla encounter and can't wait to try them out for real. I raided Karazhan and Zul'Aman in BC, and very briefly the starter raids in Warlord of Draenor and Legion. But I never really got into it, progression was slow (and messy). I felt like I was often more dedicated and attentive, and watched out progress suffer because people could not execute basic tactics properly. I love learning fights and performing well, being a dependable part of the team and make everyone else's job as easy as possible. I never want to be "that" guy. The guy who drives everyone crazy by always being late, standing in fire, not "getting it". I'm a fast learner and want to perform as best I can, which is what I endeavour to do if I get a chance to try my hand at the vanilla raids. Have never raided on private servers.

How did you find out about Endurance?: As I said earlier, I just "/who"d my way around Ironforge on my Earthshaker alt.

Do you know anyone in the guild that could put in a good word for you?: Not really, I only spoke to Redtempest briefly and don't know anyone else in the guild.

Character info
———————————————————————

Character Name: Bismarck

Character Class: Hunter

Character Race: Dwarf

Character Level: 41 (almost 42)

Are you attuned to Molten core?: Not yet

Are you attuned to Onyxia?: Not yet

Are you attuned to Blackwing Lair?: Not yet

Endurance raid primarily on Wednesdays and Thursdays at 18.45 – 23.00 server time. During phases of raid progression this will change to Wednesday, Thursday and Monday. Are you available to join atleast 2 of these raids a week?: Yes.

Anything else you would like to add to your application?: I guess I should really emphasize that I'm a dependable, positive, mature and communicative person. No drama here. Cheers.

Redtempest

Re: Application: Bismarck, Marksmanship, Hunter

Post by Redtempest » 09 Sep 2019, 15:13

Hi,
Thank you for your application and general interest in joining our guild.
We liked the app and would like to offer you a spot in Endurance.
However, we feel obliged to inform you about the current situation on the server first.

As you surely know we recently took Blizzard up on their offer and transferred to Earthshaker in order to dodge the high queue times on Firemaw.

While we believe that this was the right decision in the long run – especially once layering gets removed in Phase 2 – it seems that not many guilds wanted to take the same risk and thus the server is still not as populated as we (and probably Blizzard) would like. The situation is getting notably better each day, but grouping up outside the guild can still be a struggle.
We are certain that the population on Earthshaker will continue to improve, and that other guilds will make the move once the server is deemed to be “not dead” but we think it is important to make sure that you are aware of the situation before you make the move.

So, if all of that doesn’t scare you away from transferring:
Welcome to Endurance, contact any officer in-game for an invite.