[ACCEPTED] Plotted Combat Rogue

Want to join us? Apply here!

Moderator: Officers

Forum rules
How to Apply:

Set your application subject to: “Application: Name Spec Class”

Fill the application template below.

Please note that thorough applications will work in your favor.
plotted

[ACCEPTED] Plotted Combat Rogue

Post by plotted » 13 May 2017, 19:46

Personal info
———————————————————————

Name: Josh

Nationality: American - mixed race

Free word about yourself: Currently a co-owner of a pet grooming shop!

What made you apply to Endurance: Looking for solid guild to raid tbc progression with.

Have you been in another guild at Anathema- If yes; why did you leave?:

No but I do play on darrowshire PvE as a fury warrior so I understand how aggro/threat works. Currently just doing casual raiding with omega. Feel free to check my char out on there too ( http://realmplayers.com/CharacterViewer ... er=Plotted ). As you can see I am not new to raiding and I know what they require to be done in a timely effective manner.

Please tell us about your past retail raiding history if you have any:

I do have a ton of raiding exp. I first started raiding in TBC during retail when I was 14, cleared everything up to BT even did some SW but stopped cause of school. I also did raid mythic in retail during WoD ( have AOTC ) and the start of legion before NH release. Since then, I have moved on from retail though due to the gameplay just not being what I desire! I also Clear MC/BWL/ZG (waiting for AQ release!) every week on darrowshire with omega for the past couple of months now, so raiding is nothing new to me.

How did you find out about Endurance?: In game

Do you know anyone in guild that could speak you up?: Nope sorry!

Character info
———————————————————————

Character Name: Plotted

Character Class: Rogue

Character Race: Human

Character Level: 70

Are you attuned to Kara?: Yes

Are you attuned to SSC?: not yet

Are you attuned to TK?: not yet

Endurance raid primarily on Wednesdays and Thursdays at 18.45 – 23.00 server time. During progression this will change to wednesday, thursday and monday. Are you available to join atleast 2 of these raids a week?:

Yes I can make those times, I do raid with omega as well but it's during a different time so I can definitely show up for Endurance's raids!

Anything else you would like to add to your application?:

Just want to say that I am kind hearted mature person and very fast learner! I have experienced all different type of raids including but not limited to MC/ZG/BWL in vanilla and SSC/TK/BT in TBC. I also understand what it means to be a raider such as what I can do for the raid and not just what the raid can do for me. I love to raid and have fun while doing so but at the same time I approach every raid with a serious attitude!

Dooze

Re: Plotted Combat Rogue

Post by Dooze » 15 May 2017, 22:51

Welcome to the team of fools! \o/